Joe Jonas is “relieved” now his tell-all article has been released and he has been able to set people straight about his life.
- Katherine Jackson on a mission against Murray
- Mandela: all the funeral details
- Nico Henning, husband of murdered Chanelle Henning, appears in court
- Tutu chokes up over Tata
- The world reacts to the passing of the father of our nation
- Idris Elba mourning loss of Nelson Mandela
- Nicole Scherzinger pays tribute to Nelson Mandela at Cosmopolitan Awards
- Queen Elizabeth ‘saddened’ by Nelson Mandela death
- What the world is saying about the death of Nelson Mandela
- Madiba’s grandson: “I had a grandfather who loved and guided us all”
- Mbeki: “His passing signals the end of an historic era”
Subscribe to our newsletter
- 10 Ways to watch your weight this festive season
- Stay hydrated this holiday – learn how in part 2 of our fantastic first aid series
- Ten top food sources for runners
- Don’t get burned this holiday – be prepared with the first part of our fantastic first aid series
- Vanessa and Mimi share their summer secrets
People flocked to Madiba’s residence in Houghton to show their last respect and to say goodbye to an icon.
Outside Mandela’s former home in Orlando West, Soweto, on Vilakazi Street. Daphne Tlhabela and her son Ntsako, Elane Tmmins and Tsietsi Menze shared their reasons for being here today.
Hundreds have gathered on Sandton Square – putting down cards, wreaths and saying farewell
When the news of Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela broke on the evening of 5 December, many people gathered in the street near his home to celebrate the life of this great man.